Teachers, how can you help students when they have questions after classes? Use AnyDojo Open app to host virtual office hours, and extend effective learning beyond classrooms.
- Live voice chat, shared whiteboards, and student queue
- Group lesson mode and 1-on-1 mode
- Easy drawing, writing, typing, with many background choices such as graph paper
- Import pictures, PDFs, and web pages easily
- Give individualized help to multiple students at the same time
- All works are saved for future reviews
"This is fantastic! Now I can free up my day and help my students from home." - Jennifer, high school math teacher
"I got my math question answered in a few minutes just like my teacher was here. And it was saved so I can review it again." - Brandon, high school student
Free for public schools. Support iPad 2 or later models, and iPad Mini or later models.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
AnyDojo Virtual Office Hours is a free software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-01-29. The program can be installed on iOS.
AnyDojo Virtual Office Hours (version 1.3.0) has a file size of 37.54 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.